This is a good news for gamers and owners of internet cafes for the reasoning that during gaming, internet viruses, hackers, and other malicious wares are attacking you in your open ports or while your in games.
BitDefender one of those leading antivirus companies who are releasing their new antivirus software for gamers, the BitDefender's Game Safe.
1. Minimize processor time and memory consumption
As you can see in the graph that Game Safe decreases processing time during gameplay.
Most of antivirus today consumes a lot of memory during gameplay.
2. Postpone automatic updates and scans
You can easily postponed automatic updates and scans during gameplay, this will avoid gameplay interruption.
3. Eliminate all alerts and pop-ups
It so irritating that during gameplay and then suddenly pops out virus detection.
4. Scan only the most important files
The most nice features is scan the important files, locations that always attacked by viruses. ex. C:\WINDOWS,C:\WINDOWS\system32, and others.
And that's not all, Industry Leading Security
Antivirus & Antispyware
- Hourly Updates – fastest in the industry at updating the list
of known viruses and spyware
- Blocks even unknown viruses using advanced proactive detection techniques
- Detects and removes the newest breed of hidden threats known as rootkits
- Protects against phishing attempts by filtering all accessed web pages
- Reduces the risk of identity theft by preventing personal information leaks via e-mail or web
- No need to disable firewall while gaming, as it’s designed to accept required connections
- Controls applications’ access to the Internet while “hiding” your computer from hackers
- Helps prevent unauthorized access to your Wi-Fi network by notifying you when computers log into the network information
Better to download this one! Recommended for Gamers.