Friday, February 13, 2009

2:14




(click the picture,you will be directed to my deviantArt.)

Greetings to everybody it's near February 14, aka Valentines day. hehe...




Sorry 4 I can't manage my blog, maybe I'll revamped my blog for this is no longer become tech blog... hehe... sorry for that.

If I got some time I'll try to change it to make tech blog again and all my artworks will be transfered to digipintura.blogspot.com and nash88.deviantart.com.

Anyways,
Happy Valentines to all of bloggers and people visited my blog.

2 comments:

Regie Rivera said...

salamat siraniks!
Happy Valentines din sa 'yo.
Mabuti kapa at nakagawa na ng valentine greetings para sa 'min, baka mamaya or bukas pa 'ko makagawa. I'll let you know sa http://myownlesson.blogspot.com

again, happy valentines!

The Siraniks said...

your welcome sir padawan... hehe...